Pediatric Vaccine Clinic
Children ages 5 to 11 are now eligible to get the Pfizer vaccine
The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, in collaboration with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Cataldo Ambulance Service, is co-hosting an evening Pediatric Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic.
Individuals do not need an ID or health insurance to access a vaccine and do not need to show a vaccine card when getting a vaccine. Preregistration is available, walk-ins welcome.
Kids who receive a vaccine get a free Family Pass for a future Museum visit!
- Pfizer vaccine for kids 5 – 11 years old
- The vaccine is FREE
- Second dose clinic is on Wednesday, December 22 from 5-7pm
- Adult booster shots will also be available
- ID and Health Insurance are NOT required
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed
- Address: 125 West Bay Road in Amherst
- No admission fees! You’ll get a free Family Pass for a future visit!