Walk-in Vaccine Clinic
The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, in collaboration with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Cataldo Ambulance Service, is co-hosting an evening one-day COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for adults and kids.
Individuals do not need an ID or health insurance to access a vaccine and do not need to show a vaccine card when getting a vaccine. Walk-ins welcome for first dose, second dose, or booster shots.
Individuals who receive a vaccine get a free Family Pass for a future Museum visit!
- No registration or appointments needed, this is a walk-up clinic
- Vaccines offered include Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J Janssen first dose, second dose, or booster shots
- Kids 5 – 11 years old who received their first dose at The Carle’s December 1 vaccination clinic are pre-registered to get their second dose Pfizer vaccine at this clinic
- The vaccine is FREE
- ID and Health Insurance are NOT required
- Address: 125 West Bay Road in Amherst
- No admission fees! You’ll get a free Family Pass for a future visit!